Do You Want The Truth About Record Pools, Music Conferences, Talent Shows and Open Mics?
Do YOU need a list of Music Conferences & Record Pools with info on MAKING MONEY at talent shows and open mics?
Can YOU use a resource guide jam-packed with details on SAVING MONEY, NETWORKING w/ MUSIC INDUSTRY EXECUTIVES & DECISION MAKERS and making the most of any music conference, seminar, workshop, expo or panel discussion experience?
“In order to walk on water in this game you need to know where the rocks are. Thanks for showing us where the rocks are!!!” Cappriccieo M. Scates, M.B.A. "10 Steps to Successfully Managing Recording Artists"
”THE TRUTH BOOK is the Music Bible… get yours before it’s to late, Hotep” DJ-Bingy
Have you went to a music conference year after year, yet your career has not moved forward?
Have you spent money on attending a music conference and not seen any tangible results?
Do you ever wonder what other bands are doing to get signed at music conferences?
Do you want to better prepare for your music conference experience?
Do you know how to make the most of your music conference experience?
Do you know the key steps to take after attending a music conference?
If you knew how to dramatically reduce your music conference cost would you do it?
Do you know how to measure your music conference experience?
Do you want to improve your talent show or open mic experience?
Do you want to build your business from music conferences, talent shows and open mics?
Do you want to know how to get the music industry to attend talent shows?
Have you ever wondered why some talent shows charge artist to perform?
YOU can get YOUR questions answered in the Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mic Book by JaWar. With over 130 Record Pools and 99 Music Conferences Nationwide this book is YOUR one-stop shop for finding every music conference YOU’LL need to succeed. THE TRUTH BOOK is simple to read and will SAVE YOU MONEY, TIME AND HEADACHES from not being prepared at a music conference, talent show, open-mic or record pool meeting.
Download the Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences ebook by JaWar
INSIDE THE TRUTH BOOK YOU’LL FIND
- What to expect from a music conference
- How to reduce your cost of attending a music conference
- How to know if a music conference trip was a success
- How not to get signed from performing at a music conference
Like you I want the truth about talent shows and open mics. Aren’t you ready to go to a showcase that will help your career? Do YOU want to start getting paid whenever you perform? The Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mics answers your questions and gives you details on…
- Shady talent showcases
- Why some talent shows charge money to perform
- Can an artist expect to get signed from a talent show or open mic
- How do we get the music industry to attend talent shows
- Artist paying to perform?
- Independent and major label artist
- Music publishers
- Entertainment attorneys
- Music markets and promoters
- DJ organizations and record pools
- Music and entertainment magazines
- Music conference, seminars and workshop organizers
- Talent showcase and open mic organizers
- Record companies
- Graphic artist
- Video production companies
- Music producers
- Recording studios
- CD/DVD Manufacturers
- Music Managers
- Distribution companies
- Music consultants
- Music organizations
- Music interns
- Knowing what a record pool is
- How to make money from a record pool
- How to know if a record pool is right for your music
- Knowing how to service a record pool
- Knowing when to service a record pool
- Knowing why to service a record pool
- Knowing how to use record pools to test your next hit
- Finding the right conference for your music or business
- How to prepare for a music conference
- What to do before a music conference
- What information you need before any conference
- You’ll need the truth book
- What do to at a music conference?
- What to do after a music conference?
In THE TRUTH BOOK, I'll tell you personal experiences at music conferences, talent shows, open mics and record pool meetings, like the time I met a beautiful young lady who had awful breath or when I met one of the BIGGEST RADIO PERSONALITIES IN THE SOUTH. The stories inside THE TRUTH BOOK will BOOST windows of opportunity at music industry networking events, music conferences, talent shows and open mics for you. Because music conferences can get very expensive, I’ll even tell you how many conferences you should attend and how to know if a conference is legit or not. You will learn tips on what to do before, during and after attending a music conference. These tips you can use over and over again to improve your chances for ultimate success at any music conference, seminar, workshop or panel discussion. Better yet these tips will SAVE YOU money, money you could invest in your career as an artist, producer, manager, entertainment attorney, publicist, independent label, engineer, music magazine, songwriter, singer, musician, promoter or DJ.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED…
Why some people are relaxed and taking care of business while others are caught in the lights and hype of a music conference. Get the truth on staying professional and making the most of your music conference experience.
You'll find MUSIC CONFERENCES FOR…
- Artist – looking for record deals and A & R Reps
- Songwriters – looking for publishing deals and song placements
- Entertainment Lawyers
- Christian Artists
- Christian Songwriters
- Christian Musicians
- Christian Rappers
- Club Owners and promoters
- Country radio personalities
- Folk Music
- Gospel Artists
- Gospel Songwriters
- Gospel Musicians
- Gospel Rappers
- Gospel Hip Hop Artist
- Hip Hop Music
- Jazz Musicians
- Latin Music Industry Professionals
- Music Teachers
- Rock Music
- Soul Music
- Urban Music
- Music Producers
- Copyright conference
Download the Truth about Record Pools, Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mic
Do you want to spend hours, days, weeks, even months going through phone books, searching the Internet and attending music industry networking events to find official music contacts? Why waste YOUR TIME, YOUR MONEY & YOUR ENERGY? You can get a list of U.S. Music Conferences where major labels attend. You could have access to many DJ's by servicing Record Pools.
The Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open-Mic Book is the most complete listing of Music Conferences & Record Pools on the Market for All Genres of Music in the U.S.
Should Your Company attend a Music Conference?
1. The Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mic Book quickly gives you needed information so you may benefit from attending a music conference, record pool meeting, talent showcase or open mic.
2. THE TRUTH BOOK also gives you music conference and record pool names, physical mailing addresses, phone and fax numbers, email and website addresses.
3. Below is a sample list of companies that would benefit from attending a music conference, record pool meeting, talent show or open mic.
- Independent Record Company or Major Label Imprint
- Management Companies
- Management Organizations
- Recording Studios
- Music and Entertainment Magazines
- Music Production Companies
- Video Production Companies
- Graphic Artists
- Marketing Specialists and Promoters
- Publicists and Public Relation Firms
- Photography Studios
- Record Pool or DJ Organizations
- Printing Companies
- CD/CDV Manufacturers
- Music Consultants
- Music Attorneys
- Music Conferences
- Talent Showcase and Open-Mic Organizers
- Music Equipment and Gear Stores
- Music Publishers
These tips will BOOST your chances for…
- Getting signed
- Making connections
- Networking with decision makers
- Finding managers
- Finding artists
- Finding producers
- Finding entertainment attorneys
- Making deals
- Making money
Are you tired of spending money you don’t have to promote your music?
Are you tired of spending money on marketing and not getting results?
Do you need a cost-effective game plan to promote your music?
Do you need a consistent formula you can duplicate in many markets?
When YOU read the Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mic Book you'll find an article that will take you through a step-by-step process on How to Use Record Pools to Test-Market Your Next Hit. If YOU have tried to get radio, club, mix-show and mobile DJs to play your music you know how valuable this article is to your success in the music business.
A Must Read for your MAJOR LABEL IMPRINT or INDEPENDENT RECORD COMPANY RELEASE using…
- Music retail stores
- Night clubs
- Colleges and universities
- High schools
- Coffee houses
- College and community radio stations
- College newspapers
- High school newspapers
- Local and regional newspapers
- And more
- Use record pools to test market your next hit
- When to attend a music conference
- When to pay to perform
Download the Truth about Record Pools, Music Conferences & Talent Shows by JaWar
ARE YOU A…
- Record Company/Label
- Music Producer
- Music Publicist
- Music Promoter
- Music Public Relations Firm
- Entertainment Attorney
- Marketing Specialist
- Music Publisher
- Digital Distributor
- Video Production Company
- Music Consultant
- Talent Show Organizer
- Vocal Coach
- Artist Development Company
· How to find more shows to perform in?
· When to go to a music conference?
· What to expect from a music conference?
· What to expect from record pool meeting?
· What to expect from a talent show or open mic?
· The difference between a conference, workshop, seminar and panel
· The cost of attending a music conference
· How to know if a conference is legit?
· What to do before attending a conference?
· What to do during a music conference?
· What to do after attending a music conference?
· How to make real connections at a conference?
· What to know about the local music scene where the conference is being held
When you read and apply the techniques mentioned in THE TRUTH BOOK you automatically IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES FOR…
· Selling more music- we all want our music heard by more people
· Making more money- we all want to make money from what we love to do
· Growing your fan base- more fans means more people hear your message and you make more money
· Getting major label attention- are you ready to play in the big leagues
· Getting magazine reviews- good or bad press is press that can help you get more exposure
· Getting magazine interviews- you get to tell your story to new and existing fans
· Finding an entertainment attorney- protect your music and name; get the right contracts
· Finding a manager- get someone that will develop and represent you correctly
· Creating wealth through music- get details about how money is made in the music business
· Succeeding at a music conference- you will learn my techniques for success at a music conference
· A successful live performance (talent show)
· Saving money at recording studios- ask the right questions before going into the studio
· Keeping the money you make as a...
- Music Producer
- Music Manager
- Entertainment lawyer
- Public Relations Firm
- Music Promoter
- Music Marketing Specialists
- Music Engineer
You don’t have to take hours upon hours seeking music industry conference, seminar, workshop and record pool meeting connections in the U.S. Market. I’ve done the research for you. You don’t have to put physical mailing addresses, emails, websites, phone and fax numbers together, I’ve already done it for you. Have you ever tried gathering music industry connections from the phone book and gotten wrong numbers. You get to benefit from my hard work. Included in THE TRUTH BOOK is a comprehensive listing of music conferences and record pools physical mailing addresses, emails, websites, phone and fax numbers. Some of the biggest movers and shakers in the industry attend the music conferences in THE TRUTH BOOK. The Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mic Book helps you…
Reduce the time from locating music conferences for many styles of music
Save money from driving all over town looking for contacts
Connects you to the mainstream and grassroots music industry conferences in the United States
It list over 130 Record Pool and DJ organizations in the U.S
You'll learn tips, hints and answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on…
- How to dress at a music conference?
- When not to have mints at a music conference?
- How to make real connection?
- Should I go solo or with others to a music conference?
- Which panels, seminars and workshops should I attend?
- When does the networking begin?
- How to promote at a music conference?
- Why brand yourself and company at a music conference?
- How to know if your trip was a success?
- How do I network at a music conference?
- Getting over the fear of talking to strangers
- Talking to strangers
- Knowing when to join a record pool
- Knowing what to ask before joining a record pool
- Knowing the cost of joining a record pool
- Knowing what is required of you
- Knowing how to get more music
I wrote the Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mic ebook for artists, producers, singers, songwriters, managers, publicists, bands, groups, major label interns, independent record company executives, talent showcase organizers for all genres of music. I wanted to create a simple read. One that allowed the user to get the information they needed and keep moving. If you’re like me you want and need contacts and how to information quickly. You want a tool that is useful, one that you can refer to again and again. The Truth about Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mic is that tool. It is designed for you. With my 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE you can’t loose. Sure, I could offer a lifetime money back guarantee, but TRUTH be told most people that buy e-books don’t read them right away. I want you to read this book, right away, so you can take advantage of the contacts, resources, tips and steps I have assembled for you. I want you to find the music attorney, recording studio, retail store, music magazine, manufacturer, radio station, video production company, graphic artist, manager, record pool, music conference, talent showcase or open mic organizer that will help your business and career grow. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF THE TRUTH ABOUT RECORD POOLS & MUSIC CONFERENCES, TALENT SHOWS & OPEN MIC BOOK NOW!
Download the Truth about Record Pools, Music Conferences & Talent Shows by JaWar
- Download (install) Adobe Acrobat Reader to view pdfs.
- Download (install) Unzip Software to open ebooks.
- Download (install) other pdf and unzip software at Download.com
Testimonies are not universal and your individual outcome will differ. Your success in the music business has to do with a number of variables including your plan, connections, time and money investment, learning curve, ability to schmooze, network, build and sustain relationships, quality of product and service, marketing, promotions and legal team. For additional books on the Music Business go here.
atlanta music industry connection, los angeles music industry connection, the truth book
Join our Affiliate Program!